10/24/16 Smiling, engaged, strong and happy WITH Charlotte’s Web hemp extract #whycw.
Archives for August 2017
Here is an UNBOXING of CW Hemp’s Everyday ADVANCED 5000. CW Hemp is a top hemp oil producer and a true pioneer in the CBD market. Be sure to check …
Josh will sift through the propaganda, fear and greed encompassing medical marijuana. Recently featured on CNN, Josh and his brothers developed a …
Connecting With the Target Market of Holistic Health Practitioners
For those of you operating a business as a holistic practitioner or services provider, you ought to consider where you are allotting the money in your valuable marketing budget. Every business, even those operating under the direction of spirit, can benefit from a proper marketing campaign that connects you with your target market.
Target Market for Holistic Health
Are you advertising to your target market? For that matter, have you identified the demographics that make up your ideal client?
If you want to be successful in your healing business, you must be marketing to that specific percentage of the population who are a) aware that they can change their circumstances, b) willing to make improvements in their life, and c) willing to pay for your help.
Your ideal person is a 25-55 year old woman who is open-minded, health-oriented, and well-educated. How often are your advertising campaigns reaching this ideal person? Based on common practice in the holistic health industry, there’s a high percentage chance that you are inadvertently marketing to other healers and holistic health practitioners.
Connect with your Target Market
If you want to run a successful practice, you must consistently attract new clients. Here are a few key suggestions to help you connect with the segment of the population that qualifies as your target market.
- Word-of-mouth will always be an excellent source of new business because your existing clients are sharing their positive experiences with their peers. Reward your clients for making referrals.
- Quit marketing to other healers in your networking groups. Your colleagues will support you, and may possibly pass your information along to their clientele, but overwhelmingly, this is wasted effort and money on your part.
- Unless you form a coalition of healers and practitioners who are cross-promoting each other’s businesses. The increased visibility to fresh eyes expands your reach to individuals who are already interested in improving their health.
- Offer discounts through a coalition of healers to tempt their clientele to at least give your services a try.
- Join a network that is committed to advertising to your target market.
- Share your promotional materials around hospitals, doctors offices, and other health facilities.
As a holistic health practitioner, one of your main goals is to assist others in improving their lives. Your approach to business is slightly different than the typical model, but it does not mean that you avoid taking steps to build a successful practice. The time spent connecting with your target market should be considered an investment in the future of your business.