For more videos go to: https://www.youtube.com/user/pmbronson http://www.wncn.com/story/25933854/mccrory-signs-charlottes-web-bill.
Fish Oil Capsules – Learn How I Protect Myself From Bad Fish Oil Capsules
It looks like everyone is telling the same story about fish oil capsules, but they are not! Here are 5 tips to give you all the information you need to choose for yourself the supplements that can improve your long-term health in a short-term. So be sure to take these 5 tips to heart when you're shopping, and you too can radically improve your health.
You will need to know:
- Exactly What Species Of Fish Is It Made From?
- Exactly What Method Of Purification Did They Use?
- Exactly How Much DHA Is In One Capsule?
- Exactly When Your Specific Supplement Was Produced?
- Exactly Who Can You Talk Too About Anything Concerning Your Product and Your Health?
1. Omega-3 fish oil should be made from cold water ocean fish, but it could be made from all sorts of things from the ocean. So the first thing you want to look for on the label is what specific fish was used. I would not want it to only say "fish oil" or "marine lipids", because the fish it comes from is important to my health.
2. Since most of the oceans of the world are polluted with mercury, PCBs, and an array of other toxins, oil used for production of fish oil capsules must be purified of these chemicals by molecular distillation. I will only want a product from a company that provides me with a Certificate of Authority, or COA, to prove to me that I am not ingesting harmful toxins from the ocean.
3. Omega-3 has certainly become the buzz word in medical and scientific communities, but not so often do we hear what makes this nutrient so good for our health. There are several long chain fatty acids that make up the omega-3 (all of them important), but the most valuable one to our health is DHA, and I will want to see a label that shows the exact DHA content.
4. The freshness of fish oil capsules is every bit as important to me as the freshness of the fish that I buy at the fish market. This product must be kept fresh from the harvest to the finished product, and delivered to me as a fresh supplement. It must not have any rancid odors, nor have any unnatural scents added to it to mask the rancid odors.
5. Most important to me is that I'll be able to communicate with the company that I am purchasing my supplements from, any time I need them. You see, I know that omega-3 is a nutrient that my body will need for the rest of its life, and it's different from many supplements because it is an actual food source.
So, you and I need a business that takes personal pride in providing us with a product made from Hoki fish from the cleanest oceans left on the planet, that is fresh, pure, and has a very high DHA content.
A company that keeps us up to date with a COA, regular updates on their company and products, and keeps an open line for us to speak with them, always happy to hear from us and to help.
Only then, we can be assured of the radical health improvements that comes from the regular use of omega-3 fish oil capsule .
Erin is doing sit to stands to strengthen the back of her legs and gluteus muscles. After taking Erin CBD oil. She could not of done this before.
The Uses of Coconut Oil
A craze has been going around with coconut oil that people are obsessed with. It is versatile and it has many uses. It is commonly used in cooking, replaces other fatty ingredients such as butter, and it has many other applications too. Plus coconut oil is incredibly healthy. Here are some of the uses for coconut oil.
- It has an interesting flavour. This allows confectionaries to add a new flavour element to their baked goods.
- It also works wonderfully as an energy booster that essentially replaces sugar and caffeine.
- Coconut oil makes a good coffee creamer. This coffee creamer element will give you an energy boost if you don’t want to give up your daily caffeine. Plus the taste will be out of this world. A great way to quick start the day.
- It is used as beauty treatments. The natural fat is so versatile and beneficial to you that the uses are almost endless.
- Facial Uses – Coconut oil can be used as a facial hydrator, to remove make-up and to blend wrinkles away. It won’t burn your eyes or your skin and protects it from the sun and skin-cracking wind.
- Wounds – Many antiseptic chemicals that help heal wounds often burn the skin. The oil from the coconut soothes the wound, rash or burn and kills bacteria that could potentially cause infection.
- Hair Remedies – With many products containing many chemicals it’s difficult to find a shampoo and conditioner that won’t strip your hair of all its natural oils. Coconut oil helps to keep the moisture in the scalp. This oil will also help to repair damaged hair thus leaving the strands soft and touchable.
- Homemade Solutions – With this special coconut extract you can create a useful and moisturising lip balm. The coconut is already stiff so applying it to your lips will be as easy as applying regular lip balm. You can also use it as a shaving cream. Skin irritation is common for many people. A little bit more moisturiser and coconut oil can help to prevent skin irritation and razor burns.
- Other uses include a natural sunscreen, massage oil, insect repellent and a make-up brush cleaner.
Don’t be shy when it comes to coconut oil. The natural elements help many people a great deal whether it is used in cooking as cooking oil or as a beauty treatment ingredient. Because it is a natural ingredient, the chances of your body rejecting it are minuscule.
What a fantastic medicine this is, so thorough in its work on the body and so clean. Health Canada Medical Cannabis Patient.