Fish Oil Capsules – Learn How I Protect Myself From Bad Fish Oil Capsules
It looks like everyone is telling the same story about fish oil capsules, but they are not! Here are 5 tips to give you all the information you need to choose for yourself the supplements that can improve your long-term health in a short-term. So be sure to take these 5 tips to heart when you're shopping, and you too can radically improve your health.
You will need to know:
- Exactly What Species Of Fish Is It Made From?
- Exactly What Method Of Purification Did They Use?
- Exactly How Much DHA Is In One Capsule?
- Exactly When Your Specific Supplement Was Produced?
- Exactly Who Can You Talk Too About Anything Concerning Your Product and Your Health?
1. Omega-3 fish oil should be made from cold water ocean fish, but it could be made from all sorts of things from the ocean. So the first thing you want to look for on the label is what specific fish was used. I would not want it to only say "fish oil" or "marine lipids", because the fish it comes from is important to my health.
2. Since most of the oceans of the world are polluted with mercury, PCBs, and an array of other toxins, oil used for production of fish oil capsules must be purified of these chemicals by molecular distillation. I will only want a product from a company that provides me with a Certificate of Authority, or COA, to prove to me that I am not ingesting harmful toxins from the ocean.
3. Omega-3 has certainly become the buzz word in medical and scientific communities, but not so often do we hear what makes this nutrient so good for our health. There are several long chain fatty acids that make up the omega-3 (all of them important), but the most valuable one to our health is DHA, and I will want to see a label that shows the exact DHA content.
4. The freshness of fish oil capsules is every bit as important to me as the freshness of the fish that I buy at the fish market. This product must be kept fresh from the harvest to the finished product, and delivered to me as a fresh supplement. It must not have any rancid odors, nor have any unnatural scents added to it to mask the rancid odors.
5. Most important to me is that I'll be able to communicate with the company that I am purchasing my supplements from, any time I need them. You see, I know that omega-3 is a nutrient that my body will need for the rest of its life, and it's different from many supplements because it is an actual food source.
So, you and I need a business that takes personal pride in providing us with a product made from Hoki fish from the cleanest oceans left on the planet, that is fresh, pure, and has a very high DHA content.
A company that keeps us up to date with a COA, regular updates on their company and products, and keeps an open line for us to speak with them, always happy to hear from us and to help.
Only then, we can be assured of the radical health improvements that comes from the regular use of omega-3 fish oil capsule .